Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mickey & Minnie

I thought I'd share things I have in my kitchen that I love.
First off, these Mickey & Minnie mugs. Now, I like Disney movies, and to go to Disneyland, but I'm no collector of Disney things. I try to stay out of the souvenir shops and save the money. However, a couple years ago I was at Disneyland and I saw these mugs and I fell in love with them. I tried to say no, but I ended up having to get them. I thought that they'd be great for sitting on the couch drinking hot chocolate on cold mornings.
I guess I wasn't thinking that I live in San Diego, and few mornings are cold enough to require drinking hot chocolate. And, I didn't think about the fact that even on cold mornings, hot chocolate (while delicious!) is rarely drunk around my house.
But, I have still always loved these mugs! I have recently moved, and in the new place the cupboards have glass doors. I didn't know if I would like that at first (I have no pretty dishes), but I must say that I do enjoy being able to get a peek of these mugs anytime!
 

Stay tuned for my great rummage sale finds from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment