Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vegas baby (But not really...)

Just spent about a week in the Vegas area with the family (minus one sister and bro in law :( We missed you H&J!) We had a fun time hanging out, not doing Vegasy stuff. We did make it to the strip, but not for long. We hit up M&M world and Coke world and were about done there.
I love the wall of M&Ms in every color you could possibly want.The rest of the time was spent at the park, bowling, Hoover Dam, and just hanging out together. There was a bit of crafting that occurred while there. I have an adorable niece, and I'd seen this great simple idea for a no sew tutu, so of course my little sis and I had to make it for her! I don't have any pictures of it at the moment, but will post some soon. I found a similar one on ehow.com, ours was pink though.The method was really simple. We cut the tulle into strips, and then took a piece of ribbon, and simply tied the tulle onto it. Yep, that simple. We centered the tulle and did an overhand knot, we bunched all the tulle really close so it would be a big, full tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment